OUR CORE VALUES:
- We believe in the importance of the youth to our global community and will constantly challenge them to know why it is important to study geography.
- We believe every teenager is capable of making the world a better place by understanding and being able to answer the basic questions where?, why, what? Etc. in geography.
- We believe understanding of geography and its interrelated knowledge and skills can be a powerful way for teenagers to create better futures for themselves and others.
- We believe a physically and emotionally safe environment is essential for teenagers to fully explore their potential and forge respectful relationships with peers in other countries.
- We believe we have a responsibility to nurture the next generation of leaders into great future geographers.
- To have the ability to geographically analyze situation to understand the world in which we live.
NFG global logo is green, and is represented by several hands interlocked in a circle delimited around the globe with sprawling branches. The logo is green to represent Mother Earth, which shows the natural resources and the various geographic phenomena which affects man and how man also affects it. The interlocking hands shows global friendship, peace and goodwill to all people, and is meant to show how future geographers can work together to build global networks to improve the interest, study, understanding and the impact of geography in their lives and the social conditions in their own communities.